Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby!!



1 year. 1 year full of baby smiles, baby kisses, baby blessings! These two little lives have blessed my life with joy! They are my first cousins, but they feel way closer than that! ;) God sure did give our family two precious gifts when He brought them into our lives. They were born only a day apart: Callie was born on March 31, 2011 and Will was born on April 1, 2011. These two have my heart! I am praying that they will grow up to be a mighty man and a virtuous woman who fear the Lord and who follow Him with all they have! Men and women who are after His heart.


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above." ~James 1:17


Dear Will and Callie,


How precious you both are to Lyssa! Thank you for making me smile and laugh when I need to most. Thank you for touching my heart. Thank you for the times when you unexpectedly give me kisses, just because. Thank you for falling asleep in my arms ~ that melts my heart. Thank you for letting me take a bazillion pictures of you. Thank you for doing things with me that probably seem silly to you, like letting me paint your feet and make footprint pictures on paper. Thank you for reaching for me and wanting me to hold you. Thank you for quieting down when I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to you. Thank you for bobbing your head when a song comes on you like, that makes me smile. Thank you for making silly faces at me. :) Thank you for letting me teach you things like how to blow bubbles. You make days fun! You both are precious and beautiful and I thank God for giving you both to us! I love you both so much!


~Lyssa

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your comment Alyssa, So thank you very much! I really love the theme of your blog, and I have decided to give you a blog award for it! Just check out my post on the "Versatile Award" follow the rules, and enjoy! Your blog is very welcoming, and I think you definetly deserve this award :] Oh, and that is awesome that you are a homeschooler also!

    ~ Sarah
    classichomeschooler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete