Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dreams...

When I was younger, I had tons of dreams. I dreamed of being a famous singer, an actress, an orthodontist, and the list goes on and on. But now that I'm older, as I've grown closer to my Savior, I am realizing that my biggest dream is not any of those things. It is to be a woman after His heart. And the dream that falls right after that is really precious to me as well ~ being a mommy one day! I dream of little feet and little faces that look a little like mine. Little hands and little smiles, little noses and little joys! I am discovering through the Bible and through older Godly people that one of a woman's greatest roles in life is to be a mother. To raise children up to be men and women after His heart. To teach them His words, His songs, His life! How precious. How absolutely sweet to dream about the days to come should God bless me in that way. Here is the song that inspired this rather random and daydreamy post today:  ;)


Waiting On Him,
~Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment