Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fearless



Hey friends! I've been listening to/reading a lot of John Piper this week. I have learned so much from him! He paints a good picture of Biblical womanhood in this video.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."          ~Proverbs 31:25

Let's be fearless, friend, because we know Who holds us. He's the One who calms the raging sea, who named all the stars and sustains them, who molds our hearts, who breaths life into dry bones, who knows when every sparrow falls, who sings over His children; the One who is working all things together for the good. That's the One we can entrust our entire lives to and become so fearless that we laugh at whatever stuggles may come. That's the woman I want to be ~ a woman completely surrendered and resting in her sweet Father's hands.

Hoping in Him,
Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I will have to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I want to be like that. The woman who puts her "hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God." Ps. 42:5
    Need to listen to/read more of Piper. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that verse! Let's strive to be that kind of woman together! Girls who can laugh at the days to come no matter what they hold.
      Love,
      Alyssa

      Delete