Monday, February 20, 2012

All This Time


     I heard this song on the radio for the first time a week or two ago and had to share it with you! It made me stop and go, "Woah God! You've been walking with me all this time...from the first tear cried til today's sunrise and every single moment between." It reminded me just how far He has carried me. I don't want to think about where I would be without Him. He was with me at my lowest. I'm so so so thankful for His faithfulness. His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out.

    Sorry to be short, but I have to get started on school work. I'm studying for a math CLEP test and I'm oh so close to being able to go take it! Thank You Jesus!! :-)

    "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all."
                                                                                      ~Psalm 34:18-19

Resting in Him,
Alyssa

P.S. What song is on repeat for you this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Stumbled across your blog while checking out a friends, friend (does that make sense!!?) haha, but I really love your blog... and the title of the blog is absolutely amazing... i love it :]

    ~ Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! I am so so sorry I am just now seeing your comment! Blogger thought it was spam and put it in my spam inbox and I just now checked it. Thank you for your sweet comment! I appreciate you checking my blog out and taking the time to comment:)

      Love in Him,
      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. That one and Sparrow by Audrey Assad have been on repeat the whole week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I love those two sooo much! :)

      And also I like a new one by Audrey Assad called "Even Winter." Its upbeat and I like it:) talks about how Winter always changes into Spring. One line goes, "We'll wake up in April, ready and able" that's my favorite line, and it talks about the sunrise:) you've just got to hear it! I love it! And I also love that its almost springggg! I've decided its my favorite season. ;) I neeeed spring now! Lol

      Ttyl, love you!
      Alyssa

      Delete